ЖДУ СОЛДАТА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Вероучение » Виртуальная часовня

Виртуальная часовня

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 99

Молиться можно здесь -  собраться с мыслями, успокоиться, помолиться, поставить свечу, помолчать и послушать пение птиц

http://www.chasovnya.msk.ru/

Very good info. Lucky me I came across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

What i do not realize is in reality how you are not actually much more smartly-favored than you might be right now. You're so intelligent. You know therefore considerably in relation to this subject, produced me in my view consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested except it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!

Magnificent items from you, man. I've consider your stuff prior to and you're simply too excellent. I really like what you've got here, really like what you are saying and the way by which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a terrific site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Гласные с ударением

Наши смайлы

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Вероучение » Виртуальная часовня

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz