ЖДУ СОЛДАТА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Добро пожаловать на форум "Жду солдата"! » Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Сообщений 41 страница 50 из 139

Здравствуйте наш  уважаемый Форумчанин  или Гость!

В этой теме я предлагаю Вам написать первое сообщение о себе, т.к. понимаю, что не все могут  сразу  начать разговор в "БЕСЕДКЕ" веточки части, а кому-то ещё трудно ориентироваться по форуму. Пусть Ваша первая запись и не всё расскажет о Вас, но она даст Вам и нам надежду на общение.

Ну а я, как хозяйка форума "Жду солдата", наверно первая начну знакомство с себя. Зовут меня Татьяна.  Я мама недавно отслужившего солдата. Мне также тяжело было переносить службу сына. Я была уверенна в его физической выдержке, т.к. воспитала его стойким к трудностям и трудолюбивым. Но бывало крылья несли к нему, чтобы психологически поддержать, укрыть от самодурства. Не скрываю, что рука не раз тянулась позвонить в военную прокуратуру.
Через недели две я поняла, что неуравновешенная, вечно плачущая мамочка, враг для своего ребёнка, семьи и здоровья. Меня спасли мои форумчанки, с их благословения был создан наш форум. Именно они возвращали друг друга к трезвым решениям, именно они не раз участвовали в доставке срочных посылок ребятам, именно они вместе с группой "Комитет солдатстких матерей" участвовали в сопровождении комиссованного служивого с Дальнего Востока. 
Вот вкратце, что я могу наверно о себе сказать.

Слово за Вами!

+2

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don't manage to get anything done.

Good way of telling, and good piece of writing to take facts on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in university.

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really something that I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me. I'm taking a look forward on your next put up, I will try to get the hold of it!

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

I am now not certain the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

You are so awesome! I don't believe I've read through anything like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with some genuine thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Добро пожаловать на форум "Жду солдата"! » Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz