ЖДУ СОЛДАТА

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Добро пожаловать на форум "Жду солдата"! » Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Сообщений 91 страница 100 из 139

Здравствуйте наш  уважаемый Форумчанин  или Гость!

В этой теме я предлагаю Вам написать первое сообщение о себе, т.к. понимаю, что не все могут  сразу  начать разговор в "БЕСЕДКЕ" веточки части, а кому-то ещё трудно ориентироваться по форуму. Пусть Ваша первая запись и не всё расскажет о Вас, но она даст Вам и нам надежду на общение.

Ну а я, как хозяйка форума "Жду солдата", наверно первая начну знакомство с себя. Зовут меня Татьяна.  Я мама недавно отслужившего солдата. Мне также тяжело было переносить службу сына. Я была уверенна в его физической выдержке, т.к. воспитала его стойким к трудностям и трудолюбивым. Но бывало крылья несли к нему, чтобы психологически поддержать, укрыть от самодурства. Не скрываю, что рука не раз тянулась позвонить в военную прокуратуру.
Через недели две я поняла, что неуравновешенная, вечно плачущая мамочка, враг для своего ребёнка, семьи и здоровья. Меня спасли мои форумчанки, с их благословения был создан наш форум. Именно они возвращали друг друга к трезвым решениям, именно они не раз участвовали в доставке срочных посылок ребятам, именно они вместе с группой "Комитет солдатстких матерей" участвовали в сопровождении комиссованного служивого с Дальнего Востока. 
Вот вкратце, что я могу наверно о себе сказать.

Слово за Вами!

+2

You could certainly see your skills in the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

This post gives clear idea designed for the new users of blogging, that actually how to do running a blog.

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back from now on. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may just I desire to suggest you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn more things about it!

Hi, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative post here at my house.

I think that everything posted was actually very logical. But, what about this? what if you were to write a awesome headline? I am not saying your content isn't solid., however what if you added something to maybe grab people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You could look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab people excited about everything've written. In my opinion, it would make your blog a little bit more interesting.

It's truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice morning!

What's up, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web. I most certainly will recommend this website!

Вы здесь » ЖДУ СОЛДАТА » Добро пожаловать на форум "Жду солдата"! » Здравствуйте, разрешите представиться!

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz